Monday, July 12, 2010

Our Weekend

This weekend was a pretty regular one for our family. Friday night we went out to eat at Monterrey (our regular place) with my parents. We usually always go there every Friday with them. It's a fun and relaxing way to end a busy week. We always have a good time, and a lot of laughs with Aiden and Jenny around!





On Saturday morning we went to my mom's house and spent most of the day there. After we came home, the kids and I played for a while and then we baked a Butterfinger cake.


Jenny and her Mega-Block tower.


Aiden's mini-tower








Aiden decided to drink the water instead of putting it in the mix.










On Sunday, Jenny went back to her Mom's house and Aiden went to spend the night with Grandma. While they were gone, Jaime and I went on a little date to see THIS movie.....


For any of you who know me pretty well, you know that I have been waiting on this movie for a long time! I've already read all four books, and I own the first and second movies. I thought it was a great film, and deinitely the best of the saga so far!

 As you can tell we had a really great weekend, and we hope that you did too! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails