Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fort Yargo

Today Jaime and I took the kids to the beach at Fort Yargo. We've been talking about going for a while, so we made plans to go today. It was our first time there, and I'm really glad that we went. I've only been to beaches on the ocean before, and never to one on a lake. I was afraid I'd be disappointed, but I wasn't disappointed at all! Yes, it was definitely different that what I had been to before, but it was still a lot of fun. Plus, I enjoy myself when I see that my kids are enjoying theirselves. If they're having fun, then I'm having fun too.

Fort Yargo Beach


At first Aiden wasn't too sure about the water, but he ended up really liking it (as long as his feet could touch the bottom)!


Jenny loved every minute of it, and wanted to go out in the water as deep as possible.


Playing in the sand.




Jaime buried Jenny in the sand.



        The picture on the left is of Jenny three years ago at Panama City Beach, she was 2 years old. The picture on the right is from today, she almost 5 (she'll be 5 August 30th).


                                           


After we came home we all had to take showers and baths to get all of the sand off our skin. The kids were very tired from their day in the sun and sand (especially Aiden) so they both went to bed early tonight. We had a really great day at the beach, and Jenny is already asking me when we will go back. Ha! We'll definitely have to go back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails