Monday, July 26, 2010

See You Later....Hasta Luego

Last Thursday a good friend of ours left to go back to Mexico for a few months for reasons I'm not going to talk about on the blog. He has been our friend for several years now, and we were very sad to see him go. Hopefully he will only be gone for about 6-8 months, but it could take longer.

A few weeks before he left he and his brother came over and we all hung out and reminisced about our friendships. It was a lot of fun, and I will cherish those memories! Here are a few pictures we took from the night...

Silvestre and his brother, Julio


Me and Silvestre

Me, Silveste, and Jaime

Jaime, David (in the pink Snuggie) and Silvestre.

Te voy a extranar, Silvestre! Pero ojala que tengas buena suerte y te veo despues!
(I'm going to miss you, Silvestre! But I wish you good luck and I'll see you later!)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for leaving a message.

    Goodbye's are never easy. What lovely memories you created. Great shot of the monopoly game!!
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you created a lot of good memories with your friend! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog yesterday and commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you had to say good bye to your friend! I'm glad you were able to make more memories before he left! Thanks for stopping by our blog and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog! Your kids are adorable. I love the guy in the pink snuggie. That is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails