You weigh about 25 lbs.
- You are wearing a size 5 diaper
- We've started introducing you to the potty
- Your favorite toys right now are blocks, and cars
- You like to color
- I think you will be left handed
What Can Aiden Say?
This is a list of all the words Aiden can currently say. I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones he says most often.
- Happy Birthday
- Ice Cream
- I Love You
- Thank You
- Roll It (from patty-cake)
- Hot Dog
- I Want It/I Want _____
- I Don't Want It/I Don't Want To
- No! No! No!
- I'm Done
- All Gone
- Hair Cut
What Can Aiden Do?
He can point to all of his body parts when asked.
- He can feed himself with a fork and spoon.
- He has recently learned how to pray with us at night before he goes to bed, and before we eat a meal.
- He loves to jump and run, and he wants everyone to watch him do everything.
- Unfortunetly he has learned how to unbuckle the top half of his car seat.
- He tries to sing "Itsy-Bitsy Spider" and he can do the hand motions for the song.
- He tries to sing "Patty-Cake" and he can do the hand motions.
What Is Aiden Learning?
Right now we are introducing Aiden to the potty, and hoping to start potty training him soon.
- I have been coloring a lot with Aiden, and trying to teach him his colors.
- Aiden has a toy that helps him learn his shapes, we've been playing with it a lot in hopes of teaching him his shapes.
- Aiden is learning to count to ten, in english and spanish.
- We are teaching Aiden more spanish words.
- We are trying to teach him to answer the question, "What is your name?"
- We are trying to teach him the "ABC song".
Happy 19 Months, Aiden!!
*I have a video of Aiden that will go along with this post as soon as I can get it uploaded to YouTube, so stay tuned.