Monday, July 12, 2010

Helping Grandpa

Aiden's newest favorite thing to do with Grandpa.....

Water the plants!!






The water was coming back down on his head! Ha!

Those are all the pictures I got, because immediately after this last picture he turned, and got water all over Grandma and I! Luckily it was only water, and it wasn't enough of it to damage my phone. I just think it's so adorable how Aiden is trying to be more and more helpful everyday. There are times when he thinks he's helping me and he's only making it a lot harder, but at least he's trying! There are also times where his help really surprises me because he does more than I think he can, or he can do things that I didn't think he could. It's so great to get to watch him grow up in so many ways, but also so sad too. It's hard to believe he'll be 20 months old this month! Wow, he'll be two before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails