Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wordful Wednesday

Instead of doing a Wordless Wednesday this week, I'm going to do a Wordful one. I intended on going "wordless", but I just don't think there are enough words to describe what is going on outside my window....


This is what is outside of the window in our toy room!!

Oh, just wait, it gets worse......



These are the wasps that won't fit on the nest.

This is what it looks like from inside the window.

Don't let the pictures fool you, there are a TON of them that you can't see on the other side of the nest. Several things come to mind when I look at these pictures... being stung, any type of bug/insect is gross (even wasps), being stung, I hate the buzzing noise they make, being stung, I won't even walk around to that side of the house because I know they are there, and BEING STUNG!

To me this is a very big deal - I don't like bees or wasps or really anything that stings. Not to mention the fact that it just looks bad. I want them gone. Immediately. However I'm not about to go out there and spray them myself. I'm going to get Jaime to do it while I wait patiently inside the house (probably watching out the window). I'm too afraid I'll make them mad and I'll get stung. Could you imagine being stung by all those wasps? Seems like you'd have to be in the hospital if something like that happened and if you were allergic you could die. I'm not allergic, but I do like to be dramatic and overreact about things like this. At least I'll admit it though.

It's a good thing I have all this packing to do and I don't have any time to be outside. Not that I'd do anything about the wasps if I did have to be outside. Like I said, I like to be dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails