Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A 50th Birthday

This past weekend we went to my Uncle's house to celebrate his 50th birthday. It was a lot of fun, and my whole family was there! We went out to dinner, spent some time in the pool, played a game called "washers", and just hung out and had a good time together.

My Uncle relaxing in the pool on his 50th


Jenny & Kylee


Aiden fell asleep in my lap, so we let him sleep on a pool float


My cousin Kandi and I


It was almost 100 degrees out, so we poured water on the kid's heads to keep them cool!


Aiden cheesin`!


Aiden and his Uncle Billy


I am so thankful to be part of such a close knit family. I would be nothing without my family, and for that I am very blessed!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun Katie. Isn't it funny how kids can sleep anywhere?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails