Thursday, August 26, 2010

At the Playground

A few days ago, after taking Jaime to work, Aiden and I were sitting at home bored and with nothing much to do. The cleaning was all done, the laundry was done, and we had alread eaten dinner. So, we did the only thing we could think of....

We took a trip to the playground!

The best thing about living in an apartment so far has probably been the playground here. It's a bit small, but it's close by which is convienent. There usually aren't any people there and the playground is fenced in - which is great in that it keeps Aiden from escaping. =)













This looks like the face of a little boy who had lots of fun at the playground!!

4 comments:

  1. I have wished so many times that we had a playground closeby... but all we have is my back yard...lol. I can drive 30 minutes one way or an hour another and find a good playground-- one of the negatives of living in a small rural town. But... we have a great school and wonderful neighbors, so it's a decent tradeoff. ;)

    I found your blog through Fun Follow Friday and I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll stop by my little web home :) http://www.nofse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up at the Friday Blog Hop!
    We're following you now!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from the Blog Hops! I love your site. I can't wait to get to know you better. Stop by when you get the chance. I have a Meet Me Monday blog hop and I would love if you could join in. Hope to see you then!

    http://www.inspiringyou2save.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely looks like he had a great time! I love your site. Great deisgn!

    I'm following you from Friday Blog Hop!! Hopefully you can stop by and follow us too!

    http://theartsymom.tk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails