Sunday, August 15, 2010

First Day of School

Jenny's first day of school was this past Monday (August 9th). Jaime, Aiden, and I met Jenny and her mother at the bus stop that morning. (Yes, I was awake at 7:20am) And guess what.....Jenny got on the bus!! The only tears shed were those shed by me, Jenny was a little trooper! She told us all bye, and marched up those stairs and found her seat. The day before we had told her to find a seat as quickly as she could, but that it was also important to not run (confusing, I know). She did perfectly! She sat in the fourth seat behind the driver. She looked so cute in her little iCarly bookbag, although it was nearly as big as she is. Ha!




That afternoon we went back to the bus stop to see her get off the bus, and to find out how her day went. She had a really good day from what I understand. She had no problem finding her classroom that morning or her bus that afternoon. She had P.E that day and they went outside on the playground. I really think Jenny is going to like Kindergarten even more than she liked Pre-K.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad her first day was a success! I don't know how you did...let her get on the bus all by herself. I would have had a nervous breakdown if I had to let Madison do that. I'm lucky enough to get to take her to school and pick her up (the school is less than 1/2 a mile away from where we live). I'm already freaking out about letting her walk in the building and get to her classroom by herself after next week! Parents get to walk their child to class for two weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails