Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jaime!

Yesterday was Jaime's birthday. We didn't have plans for his birthday, because I thought he had to work all day. Then at the last minute though, he didn't go to work last night. It was kind of nice though, because we were able to just spend a quiet night at home with Aiden.

We ordered pizza for dinner and then I went to the gym for an hour while Jaime and Aiden spent a little time together. Then it was time for Aiden to get a bath and go to bed. However, since we've moved into the new apartment it has become a little more difficult to get him to go to sleep in his own bed. Usually I just keep putting him back in his bed and just trying to ignore the cries as much as I can. But since last night was Jaime's birthday, Aiden got to stay up a little late to spend extra time with him.

It also worked out well because Jaime was able to help me hang the pictures that needed to be hung up around the apartment. So far it is a work in progress, but it is starting to look better. I will post pictures of the apartment soon when it is completely done.



Happy Birthday, Jaime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails