Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Visit with Santa

Today, Jaime and I took the kids to the mall to see Santa. Last year went really well and I was really hoping this year would be the same. We have been talking with Aiden about Santa for weeks now trying to prepare him and get him to understand Santa Claus. So I was really thinking that he would do well, especially after the AMAZING picture he and Jenny took last year. Here is last year's....


Last year's isn't perfect, but they both look happy! This year's isn't as good. Here is this year's....





Not too bad. Jenny looks good. Aiden on the other hand, he could use a smile on his face. He isn't crying, but he was NOT about to smile either. The poor people taking pictures, I had them take multiple pictures to try and get one with him smiling, but he was determined not to smile.

I really thought he would do better. He was very excited to see Santa, and had even told me he was going to ask Santa for a Pillow Pet. We had their lists ready to give to Santa and everything. Obviously he got a little nervous once it was his turn. :) Hopefully he'll do better next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails