Friday, December 31, 2010

The Last Post of 2010

I can not believe that today is the last day of 2010. I can not believe that tomorrow is the first day of 2011. 2011. 20-11. Doesn't that sound so futuristic? It seems like Y2K was just last week, and the week before that was like 1995 or something. Am I really 23 years old? Am I really a mom and stepmom? Am I really a "grown-up" now? More importantly, is Aiden really 2 years old, and Jenny 5? Wow, wow, wow. I. Can. Not. Believe. How. Fast. Time. Flies. It's crazyness!

Last year on New Year's Eve, Jaime and I spent it in the emergency room. He had burned his face and shoulder at work (with hot butter), and I had to take him to the ER. Luckily, he healed just fine and you can't even tell he was ever burned. Still, I hope and pray that tonight is accident free. 2010 was a pretty blah year. Nothing great happened, nothing really bad happened. In 2010 we just were, and I am totally fine with that.

Here's to a great year in 2011. I wish you all a year of exciting beginnings, family health, lots of laughter, and experiencing God's goodness and mercy day in and day out. Happy New Year, friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails