Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Keeping with what I started last year, I am going to do a "Thankful Thursday" everyday in the month of November. You can read last year's Thankful posts here, here, here, and here.

I am thankful for...

1. This blog. How it enables me to express my thoughts, and share our stories with you all. I am also thankful that years from now, I will have a place where I can look back and see what our lives looked like.

2. Our apartment. Even though it is smaller than I'd like, and I would prefer a house, I am still thankful that we have a roof over our heads.

3. Mornings with Aiden. I love spending time with Aiden early in the morning when we first get up. I love the time we spend with him sitting in my lap while we both wake up and get ready to start our day.

4.  The car rider line. I am thankful for the time that I get to spend with Jenny when we are in the car together on our way to or from school. Most of the time, it is just her and I in the car so it gives us extra time to talk about her day.

5. Technology. I am thankful for how it helps me to stay connected to my friends and family.

6. Baking with Aiden and Jenny. We don't bake as often as we did before, but when we do, it is so much fun!

7. Waking up beside the best man on earth every single morning.

8. Strong friendships old and new.

9. God's Word and the promises that He brings.

10. Health. For me and for my family.

11. Aiden and Jenny. I love the joy and laughter they bring into my life!

12. The little baby girl who will be joining our family in April. A true blessing from God!

13. A wonderful family who loves me unconditionally.

14. Good music. My favorite right now is Adele!

15. Twenty-four years worth of incredible memories!

To be continued.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails