Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday Part Two

This post is a continuation from my first post, Thankful Thursday.

16. Spending quality time with my kids. Sharing stories and memories, and creating many more with them.

17. Quiet nights at home watching movies with Jaime and the kids.

18. Freedom of speech and the ability to write and create.

19. Twenty-three years worth of incredible memories!

20. Girls Nights with Jenny.

21. Cuddling up with Aiden in his bed.

22. Technology.

23. Anticipation of the holidays and the sense of comfort and love the actual day brings.

24. Snow days with Jaime and the kids.

25. Holiday movies.

26. Hot bubble baths with a good book!

27. The ability to elect. And re-elect.

28. Good music. Christian and Country are my favorites.

29. Date nights with Jaime.

30. The encouragement, promise and peace God graciously gives us through His Word.

To be continued.

I have so enjoyed these lists! I really do have so much to be thankful for this year. Usually these lists are more of an obligation than anything else. This year however, I am so thankful that I have so much to be thankful for. God is GOOD and I am truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails