31. Medicine. With a toddler and a 5 year old who are always bringing home new germs, I am very thankful for medicine.
32. Letters. Not texts, not emails, not tweets....letters.
33. Thunderstorms. Rainbows.
34. Children. Their innocence, hope, trust, joy, and spotless purity. I love them.
35. Homemade chocolate chip cookies.
36. Baking with Jenny. Aiden has started helping us lately, which is something I am also thankful for.
38. Sweet, kind, genuinely precious people.
39. Old hymns!
40. Trees. Hills. Mountains. Valleys. Plains. Forests. Volcanos. Leaves. Grass. Clouds. Sky. Oceans. Waves. Wind. Rain. Snow. -- Nature.
42. Creatures - large and small. Fireflies to Giraffes.
43. Recorded history.
44. Fruit, vegetables, meat. Food from The Maker.
45. Coffee!!! And flavored creamers!!
To be continued.