Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas Cards!

One of the things I look forward to during the Christmas season are all of the Christmas cards I send and receive.

I'm using Tiny Prints to design our cards this year. They offer a large selection of holiday cards, it was difficult to pick a favorite design! Here are a few of my favorites:



I love the polka-dots in this one and the option to have more than one picture.

I love the colors in this one!

I love the idea of a round card like this! This would be great to display on a Christmas tree.

This is my first time using Tiny Prints, but I love all of the different card designs and options. If you haven't already ordered your Christmas cards yet, try Tiny Prints!

*I received 50 free holiday cards from Tiny Prints as compensation for this post, though, all opinions in this post are mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails