Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Friday!

We are having a pretty relaxed Friday so far. We spent the day out at the pool soaking up the sun shine. As usual, I put sunscreen on the kids but forgot to put it on myself. But hey, at least they didn't get burned! I did, but so far it isn't too bad. One of these days I will remember to put it on myself, too.

Yesterday Jaime and I took the kids to the playground in our complex. We went in the evening just before dark since it has been so hot here lately. We have had 13 days in a row with temperatures above 90 and no rain. Hotlanta has been hot!



My mom and I took the kids to Steak n' Shake for dinner tonight. A milkshake was just what we needed on such a hot day. Now the kids are catching lightning bugs and playing in my parents' back yard. :)

Happy Friday everyone, have a great weekend!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails