Today you are two. We cannot believe you have been blessing our lives for the past two years! In some ways it seems like you have been here forever, and we can't remember our lives before you were in it. In other ways, it seems like you should still be a little baby but instead you are a big boy! Your Daddy and I are so proud of you. You amaze us everyday as you learn new things. We are blown away at the new things you learn, especially the things you learn without us teaching them to you. You are so smart! We love you more than you will ever know. The past two years have been so much fun!
Daddy and Mama
Facts About Aiden
- You wear a size 2T shirt, but lately I have been buying you 3T since you are growing so fast! You wear a 24 months in pants.
- You wear a size 7 shoe.
- You are still in diapers, a size 5. We are starting potty training VERY soon! =)
- Your favorite foods are spaghetti, chicken nuggets, mac and cheese, Goldfish crackers, and fruit.
- You love chocolate.
- Your favorite drink is milk. We haven't tried chocolate milk yet, but I'm sure you'd like it even more!
- You LOVE to play outside.
- Your favorite shows are Thomas the Train, Sesame Street, Dinosour Train, and Super Why.
- Your favorite movies are Cars, Toy Story 3, and Frosty the Snowman.
- You love to look at pictures. You will point out who everyone is and sometimes explain what was going on when the picture was taken.
- You can sing your ABC's, the Happy Birthday song, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and Patty Cake. Sometimes you even make up your own songs.
- When I can get you to sit still long enough you really enjoy reading. =)
- You are talking VERY well for your age, and have been talking in sentences for a while. Everytime someone sees you they always tell me what a great talker you are and how you talk so clearly.
- Your favorite things to do outside are swing, throw the ball for Buddy (Grandma's dog), and ride your motorcycle. Recently you really enjoy riding in your new wagon that Grandma bought you for your birthday, and the Jeep that Uncle Billy got you for your birthday.
- You absolutely love your big sister! You are always trying to do whatever she is doing and say whatever she is saying.
- You like to color. We really need to start working more seriously on teaching you your colors. So far you think everything is blue. Sometimes you'll point to a general area and say, "I want the blue one". Haha!
- You are loved by so many people!!
Happy Birthday, Aiden Monkey!!