Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ted the Bear

Guess who showed up at our house this weekend!.....


Ted the Bear!!

Ted is Jenny's class bear. Every weekend her teacher picks a student who gets to take the bear home for the weekend. Trust me when I say that Jenny has been waiting to bring this bear home ever since her first day of kindergarten! Every Friday morning she'll be so excited to go to school in hopes of taking the bear home. Every Friday afternoon (up until this past Friday) has always been so sad because she comes home without it. This past Friday though, the look on her face when she got off the bus was PRICELESS! If I had known she was bringing him home, I would have taken pictures. She was more excited than I have ever seen her about anything. Since then, Jenny has hardly put Ted down! He has gone with us everywhere, he sleeps with her, she took him out to eat with us, he is literally with us all the time.








See what I mean?


I know she is going to be so heartbroken tomorrow when I won't let her bring him to church with us. But I don't want anything to happen to him there, or for us to forget to bring him home. Tomorrow we have to write a story about the Ted's weekend at our house. Along with Ted, she was also sent home a binder with all the stories from the previous weekends that Ted has spent at the other kid's homes. Tomorrow it will be our turn to add our story to his Adventure Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails