Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Vacation Update

I'm not sure if anyone actually reads this blog, but if you do, here is an update.

This week, we have been on our first official family vacation. Rather than going out of town and spending money on a place to stay, we decided to stay home and do things here. There are plenty of great things to do right in this area!

We are having a wonderful time, and I have a lot of vacation posts coming. But for now, I am too tired. We were at the lake today for nearly 11 hours. I am exhausted!

Tomorrow we don't have a lot planned, so we are going to try and spend the day relaxing by the pool (hopefully drinking an adult beverage with a little umbrella in it). Haha.

Stay tuned for vacation posts (that actually have pictures). I will try to get them posted over the weekend.

Hope you are all having a great week!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! We have alot of stuff to do here in St.Louis so saving money and staying in your area isn't a bad idea at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog! I am visiting from the Boost My Blog Friday! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would follow me back! thanks so much!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails