Monday, June 27, 2011

Vacation Day 3

For our vacation we had originally decided to go to a beach somewhere in Florida. We ended up changing our minds and decided to just stay home and use the money we would have spent on a hotel, to do extra fun stuff around here.

On day three, we packed a lunch and headed to the beach at Lake Lanier with my mom. The part of the beach we went to was called Sunset Cove. We got to the beach that day around 1:00pm and didn't end up leaving until close to 11:00pm that night.


Ice cream faces!














Jaime and I jumped off that boat dock. Jenny wanted to jump too, but the water was too deep. Maybe next year (or six years from now) if she's a better swimmer! :)


After we hung out at the beach for a few hours, we bought tickets for the water park. We went down several slides, in the wave pool, and in a kiddie pool that was just the right size for Aiden. Afterwards, we went and ate at the italian restaurant inside the park.



Jenny and Jaime coming off the water slide (in the yellow raft).


Jaime, Jenny, and I rode both of these slides. Jenny liked the blue one the best - she said it was faster!










The restaurant we ate at.


Aiden when we sat down at dinner. He was CRABBY!

Aiden after the pizza came. All better!

My sillies being silly at dinner. Love them!!


Aiden, Grandma, and Jenny

Out of all of the different things we did on our vacation, this was my favorite. Jenny says this was her favorite thing too! I was really surprised that she liked the water slides so much. She usually scares pretty easily, so I didn't expect her to like them. She surprised me! She was even riding slides two and three times that I would only ride once. Haha! Her favorite slide was the one that I wouldn't get back on. Now that we know she likes water slides, we will have to try White Water soon! She also really liked the wave pool (that I didn't get a picture of). Aiden was too little to ride the slides, but he got in the wave pool and the kiddie pool (that I also didn't get a picture of). He wasn't too sure about the wave pool, but he liked the kiddie pool. It was just his size!

We hope to go back to the beach at Lake Lanier soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails