Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Tour of Homes

Today I am linking up with Kelly from Kelly's Korner Blog for her Show us Your Life Christmas Tour of Homes! Head on over there to link up!

We put up our tree on Thanksgiving Day. It actually had been up a few days prior, but we finished it on Thanksgiving Day. Between Jaime's work schedule and Jenny only being at our house every other week, it is difficult to find a time where we are all home together to do it.

We have had the same tree for the past few years, and every year I say that I'm going to get a new tree. Finally, this year we bought a new one. It is taller and wider than our old tree, and I like it much better. Space for decorating is a little limited at our house since we live in an apartment, but I like the way it turned out this year. :)





This is a handprint snowmen ornament that Jenny made last year in Kindergarten.

This poem is attached to the ornament.

I participated in an ornament exchange this year and this is one of the ornaments my exchange partner sent me. :)

This is another ornament sent to me from my ornament exchange partner. I love this verse!

Our tree stand. My mom purchased this stand a few years back, and gave it to us. I love it! I can't decide if it needs a tree skirt underneath or not though.




1 comment:

  1. Cute snowman ornament. Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails