Monday, August 1, 2011

August

Well, hello there, August. Not sure where you came from or how you got here so fast. This year is already more than half way over.

This month is full of big changes for us. Good changes, not bad ones. :)

Today I started my first day of online orientation at The University of Phoenix. I will be taking classes online for my Bachelor's Degree in The Science of Elementary Education. I am looking forward to teaching!

Thursday is Orientation at Jenny's school, and her first day back is Monday. I can't believe she's going into first grade! Her teacher called Jenny earlier today, her name is Mrs. Robertson. Jenny is excited about starting school, but I can tell she is a little nervous, too.

August 14th is Jaime's birthday. I think we will celebrate by going out to dinner. He's not a big fan of cake, but he does like cheese cake, so we may do that instead.

August 17th is the first day of Awana. Jenny went last year, too. She will be in the Sparks class. Aiden is going to go this year, he has never been before. He will be in the Puggles class. I am already looking forward to their award ceremony next May and watching them both up on stage!

Jenny also turns six on August 30th! I am working on her birthday party plans. The party will be August 29 as Jaime is off on Mondays.

We are looking forward to a fun, busy month!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails