Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hello July

Hello July! Boy, you sure did sneak up on us quickly. I can't believe this year is already half way over!

Just like the rest of summer, July will probably be a pretty busy month for us.

Monday we are going to grill out at my parents house and we might go see fireworks somewhere. I like going to see fireworks, but I don't like the crowds. The Mall of GA has an annual fireworks show that you can watch from pretty far away. We might end up parking across the street from the mall to watch.

Tuesday is my Mom's birthday. So we will probably spend the afternoon with her.

Wednesday my Uncle is having back surgery. He had surgery on his back several years ago, and now he needs surgery again. Please pray for the surgery to go well and for a speedy recovery.

My grandmother also has a birthday this month, on the 15th. She will be 77 years old.

This is also Jenny's last full month of summer vacation. Pretty soon it will be time to buy school clothes and school supplies. This month we will also find out who Jenny's teacher will be for next year. Can't believe she is going into first grade! We intend to make the most of the rest of her summer vacation. That means we will be spending lots of time in the pool and at the lake.

I hope you all have a safe and happy Fourth of July weekend!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails