Sunday, January 31, 2010

14 Months Old!

Yep, that's right! Aiden is 14 months old now. Wow, how time has flown!! Aiden is definitely a little comedian, and a big mama's boy! Oh, and he's gonna be a motor mouth! =) He has really become very interested in learning to talk, and often he tries to say what he hears other people saying. I can't wait for the day when he can say 'I love you'! We've already started working on that one...



What is Aiden up to these days?



  • He loves to sing and dance!

  • He loves being outside!

  • He loves going to the park - the slide is his favorite!

  • He still enjoys bath time!

  • He has 12 teeth, and 4 more coming in!

  • We have started brushing his teeth this month.

  • He still takes a bottle at nap and bedtime, but he's been able to drink out of a sippy cup for a while. We are gonna work on that this month!

  • Words he knows: Katie, Daddy, Jenny, hey, hello, ball, baba (bottle), up, hot dog, uh-oh, oh wow, night-night, bye-bye. I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of them all!
Happy 14 month birthday Aiden! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. What a little sweetie. :) It looks like you won't have the diaper bag much longer though.

    Thanks for answering my purse question and entering my contest. I'm having fun "meeting" so many new people.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails