Sunday, January 10, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009

Unfortunetly, I don't have any pictures from Thanksgiving. We had Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year, and I was too busy cooking and preparing to take pictures! It was just a small dinner, that included my parents, my brother, Jaime, Aiden, David, and myself. Jenny spent Thanksgiving with her mother this year, but she'll be here for ours next year. Jaime and I made everything ourselves, nothing was precooked. Dinner consisted of turkey, dressing, cranberries, sweet potatoe casserole, green beans, and rolls. We also had pecan and pumpkin pies for dessert!
After dinner, we went to the annual IHOP vs. Old Towne soccer game at Rabbit Park. Jaime and David participated in the game, and Aiden and I just watched. We started out watching on the sidelines, but Aiden didn't want to stay on the sidelines - he wanted to play too! The weather was also a little chilly, so Aiden and I ended up watching the last half of the game from inside the car.
Once the game was over, we met back up with my family to attend the annual Lighting of the Tree in Historic Lawrenceville. It is something that my family has gone to every year for as long as I can remember. Santa Clause road in on the fire truck after the tree was lit, but we weren't able to take Aiden in to see him that night. He was however able to see him from a distance.
Thanksgiving this year was a lot of fun, and Jaime and I have a lot of things to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails