Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!


Jenny before school this morning, all ready for Valentines Day!


Jenny's Valentines to exchange with her classmates. She and I worked on them last night. She also picked out some York Peppermint Patties that are taped to the back of each Valentine.


Aiden also dressed up for Valentines Day! He was not too happy about having his picture taken though. I may or may not have bribed him with some chocolate to get him to smile for this picture. Haha! He and I are going to make Valentine cupcakes today! Jenny will get to help us decorate them today after Girl Scouts.


Jenny's Valentine gift from Jaime and I.


Aiden's Valentine from Jaime and I.

We hope you all have a great Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails