Monday, November 19, 2012

Sophia is Seven Months Old!

Sophia, you turned 7 months old on November 4! You are obviously keeping me busier and busier each month, which is why these posts are coming later and later each month.

You are seriously the happiest baby I have ever seen! You only cry if you are hurt or hungry. You smile all the time, and you have started to laugh all the time too! You are also really starting to "talk" more and more. You have said "Dada" and "Mama" but you haven't connected those words with your Daddy or I yet.

Your favorite foods are sweet corn casserole and cinnamon raisin granola. You still aren't crazy about fruits, but you have no problem with veggies. You also love oatmeal, and your bottle. I have started giving you water in a sippy cup, but you haven't quite figured out how to use it. I really need to be better about trying more often with the sippy cup. You also like the fruit puffs and arrowroot cookies.

You are still an awesome sleeper! You sleep 10-12 hours overnight and take 2 naps a day. You usually wake up around 9am, and then take a 2 hour nap from 1-3pm, and then another 30 minute nap around 5:30pm. You usually go to bed between 9 and 10. It just depends on our schedule that day.

You are moving all over the place now! You crawl all over the house, and you can sit on your own. You are trying to go from a laying position into a sitting position, and you have almost figured it out. Just last week you pulled yourself up onto your knees. It won't be long before you are standing!

You have gone from being a Daddy's Girl to a Mama's Girl! I love it! You are still crazy about your Daddy, but sometimes you will cry for me if you see me. You are also crazy about Aiden! He makes you laugh like no one else can.

You love to look at pictures of people, especially pictures of yourself. You also like to see yourself in the mirror.

You have two teeth on bottom, but I think the top ones are on their way. You chew and slobber on everything!

We are teaching you to wave bye bye and I think you are starting to get the hang of it. Just today you dropped a toy and then you waved bye bye at it. Haha!

It is so fun to see your little personality coming out. You have started making silly faces this month too. It cracks me up!

We love you so much! You are growing up too fast, and I wish I could slow down time. It is almost time to start planning your first birthday party!

We love you Sweet Girl!

Mama & Daddy

Seven month pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails