Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Third Annual Commenting Challenge: Social Networking



Day 3 of the Commenting Challenge is all about social media and our favorite websites. I don't really use social media for my blog, but I do have a personal account through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram (@KatieLQuiroz). If you don't have a Pinterest account, let me know and I can send you an invite!

My husband and I use Amazon a lot, too. We have purchased several items from their site and have always had a good experience. I also use Amazon to download e-books for my Kindle. Amazon offers lots of free ebooks as well. They have a top 100 free e-book list for the Kindle, and you can even search to find more freebies.

I have also recently started using Swagbucks. Swagbucks is a search engine where you can earn points and trade them in for rewards. Read more about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails