Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Third Annual Commenting Challenge: Why I Blog

Today's topic in the Commenting Challenge is to write about why I blog.

First of all, if you are new to my blog, welcome! You can go and read all about me in my post from yesterday here.



I have been blogging for over two years. I started out by reading blogs and eventually mustered up the courage to start my own. It has been a lot of fun so far! I mostly blog about my family and our life. This has been a great way for me to write about big events and even little things that I'd like to remember. I love going back and reading old posts to see what we were doing this time last month or even this time last year. My blog has become my online journal, family scrapbook, and baby books for each of our children.

Occasionally, I'll post recipes from things I have made and liked. You can find those here. I haven't posted any new recipes in a while, but hopefully soon I'll be able to get a few new ones posted.

I am working on some ideas for weekly blog posts about each of our three children. With Sophia being so little right now, and changing everyday, I find myself getting caught up in taking her pictures and blogging mostly about her. I'd like to be better about blogging more about each child. So be on the look out for some new weekly blog posts from me!

What types of things do you like to blog about? Why did you start blogging? I'd love to hear from you in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails