Monday, June 25, 2012

The Third Annual Commenting Challenge: About Me!

I am participating in the Jenna's Journey Third Annual Commenting Challenge. I have participated the last two years with great success, so I thought I'd try it again.




Today's writing topic is to write about yourself. If you have been reading my blog for long, you've probably noticed that I don't write about myself very often. I am also usually the one behind the lense of our camera, so I'm not in very many pictures either. I need to try to be better about letting my husband take more pictures so that I can be in some of them too!

If you are new to my blog, welcome! My name is Katie. I live with my husband, Jaime, and our three children, Jenny, Aiden, and Sophia. We live in Georgia, which is where I was born and raised.






I have been a stay at home mom since my son was about 9 months old. I truly enjoy being able to stay home with our children. Out of all of the jobs I have had in the past, this one has been the most rewarding. It is also the busiest, and can be the most difficult.






I met my husband and his daughter, Jenny, in April of 2007. Jenny was just 19 months old at the time. We had our first child, Aiden, in November of 2008. Sophia was born in April of 2012. Now, Jenny is 6 years old, Aiden is 3, and Sophia is almost 3 months. Jenny and Aiden are the best of friends! I'm sure once Sophia is old enough, she will be joining in with them too! It has been such a joy watching them grow up. I consider myself very blessed to be able to stay home with them everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails