Monday, October 3, 2011

12 Weeks!

How Far Along: 12 weeks and 2 days

Size of Baby: .5 ounces, and about 2 inches long

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Since my last doctor appointment at 10 weeks, I have not gained or lost any weight!

Maternity Clothes: None yet. I don't expect to wear many as I didn't wear them with Aiden. But, I've heard that every pregnancy is different, so I may need them more than I expect!

Gender: We find out the gender on October 31 at my 16 week check up. Personally, I am hoping for a girl since we already have a boy. But, so long as he/she is healthy, we will be thankful!

Movement: None yet. We did get to watch the baby move around today on the ultrasound, but I still can't feel it. With Aiden I was around 16-18 weeks when I felt it, so hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Sleep: I have been sleeping really well. After a full day of keeping up with a two year old, and sometimes also a six year old, I am usually pretty worn out at night.

What I Miss: Nothing really. I'm sure in a few weeks I will be saying that I miss wine, but for now, I'm doing good.

Cravings: Anything and everything! This morning for breakfast I had a hot dog and then a grilled chicken ceasar salad from IHOP. Crazy, I know!

Symptoms: Besides being tired and hungry all the time, I haven't really had any other symptoms. I was sick last week for a full 24 hours, but Jaime was sick the very next day so I'm not sure if it was morning sickness or a virus. Either way, it was horrible and I'm glad I haven't experienced it since then!

Best Moment This Week: Earlier today getting to see the baby on ultrasound. The ultrasound makes the whole thing seem so surreal!

Now for the ultrasound pictures....







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails