Thursday, May 5, 2011

Random Phone Pics

Aiden's tattoos he got from Uncle Billy

Licking the wisks after making banana pudding.

A sweet Easter card I got from a friend on Twitter.

Aiden chowing down on some corn on the cob. My mom and I laughed so hard at the way he was eating it. Everytime he would take a bite he would talk about how good it was. Haha!

On Sunday Jaime, Aiden, and I went to eat dinner at Applebee's. Aiden fell asleep during dinner.

A few weeks ago, when I was outside, Aiden came outside with me. He came outside a few minutes after I did though, and when he came out, these are the shoes he had on. He said they were "flip-flops". Hilarious!


This is from a Girl Scout outing that Jenny and I went to a few weekends ago. This was snack time. They were making ladybugs with apple halves, peanut butter, raisens, and pretzel sticks. Cute!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails