Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day 2011

We had a great Valentines Day! Instead of having one Valentine, I get to have 3! Jaime, Jenny, and Aiden all either asked me to be their Valentine, or agreed to be mine. Haha. We started the day off early before Jenny went to school by giving the kids their Valentine gifts from Jaime and I.

They each got a balloon, a stuffed animal, a box of chocolates, and a Valentine shirt. I forgot to get a picture of Jenny in her Valentine shirt, I didn't have time to get it before she left for school. Her shirt was cute though, and she got to wear her "high heels" to school.

Aiden's stuffed giraffe and box of chocolates.


Jennys stuffed love bug and box of chocolates.






You can kind of see Jenny's Valentine shirt in this picture.


Aiden's Valentine shirt said, "Eligable Bachelor"


Our Valentine note for Daddy. Jenny drew the stuff in blue, and Aiden did the stuff in orange.

That night, after the kids went to bed, Jaime cooked me dinner and we gave each other our gifts. He cooked chicken linguine alfredo. Yum! We hope you had a great Valentines Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails