Friday, October 8, 2010

Family Night

I don't know about you guys, but there is nothing I love more than spending quality time with Aiden and Jenny. Even more than that, I love being able to share that time with them with Jaime. It's always a great time when the four of us spend it together. Don't get me wrong, date nights that are just Jaime and I are great too, but I'd rather spend time with the kids. I know, that may sound strange, but I have really awesome kids!!

Sunday is usually our day to go to the park, but since it rained last Sunday, we spent the evening at home. Jenny and Aiden had fun fingerpainting....






After fingerpainting we helped Jenny put her puzzle together. Did I mention how smart Jenny is? In case I haven't (although I'm sure I have), she is a very smart 5 year old! She put together this entire puzzle with very little help from Jaime or I. Aiden watched....and chewed on markers....ha!



On more piece!




She did it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails