Friday, September 3, 2010

Girl Scouts & MOPS

I am very excited to say that I am adding two new activities to my schedule, both starting next week...

First of all, I am going to be co-leading Jenny's Girl Scout troop with a few other ladies. I was in Girl Scouts when I was a kid, but other than that I have no experience doing anything like this. I already finished my online training and I have to go to a leader meeting next week. I am really looking forward to this opportunity though, I think it will be a great experience for both Jenny and I.




Also, I joined MOPS! For those of you who don't know, MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers. I am going to be attending the MOPS program at the Northview Christian Church. We will meet twice a month, on Thursdays. There will be lots of crafts and activities for Aiden to participate in, and for me there will be group speakers, crafts, group discussions, and other moms to interact and make friends with. This is something that I have been wanting to join since I heard about it for the first time last year. I am really excited about this, and I can't wait till our first meeting next Thursday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails