Monday, June 21, 2010

Swimming

Today we went swimming at my cousin's house. They have an inground pool in their backyard. We had a really good time, and Jenny and Aiden loved the water! Well, Jenny loved it. Aiden only liked it. Ha!
Jenny was jumping in without my help!! Yay!





I didn't get any pictures of Aiden. =( Everytime he was in the water, I was with him. So there was no way I could get his picture. Maybe next time. I'm so proud of Jenny for conquering her fear of the water, and jumping in without any help! She did a great job. She starts swimming lessons tomorrow, so she will only get better from here. She was even going under the water and holding her breath for 6 seconds! She says she's ready to start swimming lessons!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails