Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pool Time!!

With all this hot weather we've been having here, we've spent a lot of time in the pool lately. We've probably gone to the pool more in the last two weeks that we were in the pool all of last summer! It has worked out really well though with Jenny going to swimming lessons now and with how much Aiden LOVES the "agua" (that's what he calls the pool). Ha!

Today we went to my mom's house to swim in their inflateable pool. It's not very big, but it's plenty of room for Aiden and Jenny to enjoy theirselves - and it's shallow enough that I can just sit on the side with my feet in the water to tan. =)


I love them!!

My beautiful girl.

She could totally be a model!


Aiden kept filling these balls up with water, and then sucking the water out. Ha!

My sweet baby.


He didn't like to be splashed....

Debating whether or not to stick his face in the water.

Afterwards we went swimming in my cousin, Vickie's, pool. I didn't get any pictures of this though because I was in the water. Ha! Although I will say that Jenny did so good! She was jumping in the pool and having a lot of fun. My cousin's son, Andrew, also did really well. He was swimming from one side of the pool to the other side - in the DEEP end!! Way to go Jenny and Andrew!!

Tomorrow we have plans to go to church, clean the house (blah!), go swimming some more, and then I'm making pork tenderloin with broccoli and rice for dinner with Butterfinger cake for desert! Tomorrow will be a great day with some great kids! I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails