Thursday, June 10, 2010

Granny & Kandi's Visit: Day One and Two

This past weekend my mom, Aiden, Matthew (my cousin), and I all went to Alabama. We left on Friday and came home Saturday. When we came back we left Matthew to stay with his Nana for a week, and brought back my grandmother, my cousin (Kandi), and Kandi's daughter Kylee. They are staying with us for a week. While they have been here, we have been trying to do something everyday. Because we've had a pretty busy week, I'm going to try and break up the events into different posts.

By the time we got home on Saturday it was already dinner time. So, we went out to eat with Vickie, Paul, Andrew, and Jacob to Stevie B's. We ate, caught up, and then let the kids play in the game room. (I don't have any pictures from this night).

On Sunday we went to the Mall of Georgia to look for a purse for my grandmother. Afterwards Jenny's mom dropped her off and we went to Malibu Grand Prix to ride the go-karts, bumper boats, and to play minuature golf. Before bedtime, Jenny and Kylee had a tea party with Jaime. =) Here are a few pictures from our day....

Andrew, Grandma, Aiden, and Grandpa


Jenny eating a lime


Grandma, Aiden, and Grandpa


Jenny got a hole in one!!

Kylee and Aiden

The Tea Party




On Monday, Billy Haylie, Kandi, and I went to Six Flags. We had a lot of fun, and rode a lot of great rides! The kids stayed with my mom and grandmother. They played in the sprinkler and in their backyard, and had a great time! I wasn't able to get a lot of pictures from Six Flags because I couldn't take my phone or camera on the rides, and we left our stuff locked up in the lockers most of the day.
Later that evening we went to the Laser Show at Stone Mountain Park. Jenny has been with us once before, but Aiden has never been. Last time Jenny was scared of the fireworks, but this time it didn't bother her too much. Aiden didn't really seem to be scared of them either. Here are a few pictures from that day.....

Six Flags




Jenny at the Laser Show


It's time to start teaching this boy some manners! =)



Well, that's a recap of our first few days. Next up: Babyland General Hospital and the Suwanee Water Park....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails