Tuesday, June 29, 2010

GOOOOOOOLLL!!!!!

In case you didn't already know, Mexico lost in their game on Sunday vs. Argentina. May I also say that if you didn't already know....soccer is a BIG BIG BIG deal in our house. Actually, I couldn't care less about it....but for Jaime it's like a life changing event. Literally. So let's just say that after their loss on Sunday, he was not a happy camper.

However.....

That didn't keep him from playing a little soccer of his own.....







These pictures are just from their warm-ups. I wasn't able to get any clear pictures of the actual "game" because they are all moving too fast and I was also too busy with Aiden and Jenny to pay real attention to the game. Ha!

*Side Note: I can't believe that my baby will be 19 months old tomorrow!! Oh, you know there will be a blog post about that! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails