Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pirates Cove Mini Golf

Back in April Jaime and I took the kids to play miniature golf. We took them to a place called Pirates Cove, which is about 20 minutes from here. I can remember going to play putt-putt there as a kid! It's set up like a pirate's ship, and even has little streams, ponds, and waterfalls.

We all had a lot of fun! They even gave us a small golf club for Aiden to 'play' with. He didn't use it for hitting the ball though, he had more fun hitting everything else! Ha! Aiden mostly just ran around, and tried to play in the water. I knew Jenny was going to like it, but I didn't know she would LOVE it! She did pretty good, she probably even played better than I did. Ha! We didn't take score though, we were too busy trying to take pictures and chase Aiden around!

Afterwards, we went and ate at Panda Express. I always love eating there. There food is pretty good, and it's always very clean inside.

Here are some pictures from our night....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails