Friday, May 28, 2010

Pictures in the Park

Yesterday, Jaime and I thought it would be a good idea to dress up the kids and take them to the park to try and get a few pictures of them. So, we got them all dressed and ready to go, and we headed to the park. We went to an area of the park that has a grassy field area and a pond. There are also a few ducks and geese in that area too.
When we first got there we thought it would be a good idea to try and get a few pictures with the water in the background. Apparently Aiden thought it was a good idea to walk right into the water. However, before he could make it out into the water, he fell into the MUD! He was covered from head to toe in mud. I was too busy trying to keep him from getting mud on Jenny that I didn't even think to take a picture of his muddy mess. All I can say is that we had to use TONS of wipes, and change his clothes.
Needless to say, we didn't try to get a whole lot of pictures of Aiden after that. Jaime took him over to the playground and I tried to get a few good pictures of Jenny.
According to the memory card, we took over 200 pictures at the park yesterday. I couldn't believe that we took so many! It definitely didn't seem like we did. Out of the 200+ pictures, there are about 10-15 that I really like. Here are a few of them....















I haven't done any editing to these photos yet, so they aren't quite finished. I am going to do some editing hopefully sometime this weekend.

Have A Great Weekend!!


5 comments:

  1. Following you from Friendly Follow! Glad I got a chance to be introduced to your blog.

    cookiesandclogs@gmail.com
    http://www.cookiesandclogs.com
    Deals and reviews from a stay-at-home mother of 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is she! All the pictures were just perfect and I think a mud shot of the baby would've been cute. Hi! I'm your newest follower from the Friendly Friday blog hop. Hope you'll come visit my blog and follow me too!
    You can't have too many blogging buddies. Smile.

    Haupi
    http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for linking up for the Fun Follow Fridays. I hope that you found some new blogs to follow and that you got some new followers as well!

    Please make sure to link up again Next week.

    Thanks again,

    Lynette & Stacie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I am now following you from Friendly Friday :-)

    You can find me here~

    http://debshere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I'm visiting from Fun Follow Friday. I signed up to be your follower.

    Paula@One Mom's Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails