Friday, March 5, 2010

Trouble Maker!

Everytime Jaime has ever told me about his childhood, he has always talked about what a bad kid he was. He's also always made jokes about how misbehaved his own children would be (especially his son). He said it would be like payback from all the stress he put his mother under.
Aiden has always been a little wild, and maybe even out of control at times. However, more recently he has become meschivious, sneaky, and a little bit of a trouble maker! Just a few days ago I left him by himself in the living room while I went to start a load of laundry. Usually when I leave the room for more than a few minutes, he will either follow me, or I will bring him with me. This time I decided not to because he was having such a good time watching Sesame Street. That turned out to be a BIG MISTAKE! When I came back into the living room, this is how I found him:





Apparently he was looking for the toy inside the cereal box! It was definitely not fun cleaning it up, it was almost a whole box of cereal! It had just been opened earlier that morning! Haha! I think Jaime and I have a little trouble maker on our hands! HELP!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails